Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Fall Favorites



  1. My all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent is Country Apple. We always purchase the candles, lotions and body wash. One of my favorite things about this scent is that it isn't too girly or too manly so Josh and I can both use the body wash. 
  2. I love this ice cream flavor! If you close your eyes and take a bite, you would never know that it wasn't a piece of pie. Lots of brands make pumpkin flavored ice creams in the Fall. This is my favorite because the slow churned consistency is the same texture as pie. 
  3. You'll notice a reoccurring theme, pumpkin is my favorite thing about Fall. We are fairly new coffee drinkers. Up until a year ago, we didn't even own a coffee pot. We have been loving Target's Archer Farms coffee. The Pumpkin Spice is fairly light, but still flavorful.
  4. The Fall Hayride scent from Glade smells EXACTLY like Leaves from Bath and Body Works. I mean, it is spot on. I absolutely love Bath and Body Works candles, but it is just ridiculous to spend $20 on a candle. Glade candles are significantly cheaper, and they have other products in the scent as well. We have been using the wax melts for our Scentsy pots a lot lately. 
  5. Apple Cider is one of my favorite Fall drinks. I have never been a huge hot chocolate fan, and like I said before, we have never been big coffee drinkers in the past. The caramel apple cider from Starbucks is like the greatest thing ever! 
  6. The Carmel Apple flavor of Archer Farms coffee is my all time favorite flavor. It is sweet and apple-y, yet still tastes like coffee.
  7. I drink very little cream in my coffee--Josh drinks very little coffee in his cream. We have been buying this pumpkin cream to use in the pumpkin and apple coffees. 
  8. Why are pumpkin shaped Reese's so much better than regular ones? I don't know, maybe because they have more peanut butter. Not sure.
What are your favorite things about fall? I would love to know in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment