Monday, September 30, 2013

Easy Chipotle Salad


Welcome to the first, of what I hope will be many, Mmmonday posts. Every Monday, I plan to post one of our favorite recipes from the week. It may be something new or something we have been making for years. Either way, I hope that you try these recipes and love them as much as we do!

This is the easiest most delicious salad you will ever make! We like to make this salad the day before we go grocery shopping and throw all of the leftover veggies into the salad. You can make this with whatever veggies you like. We usually do corn, bell peppers, beans, tomatoes...really whatever we have on hand. The salad dressing is a tad spicy, but the sour cream cools it down.

The first time we made this, I think Josh and I had three bowls of salad. But, since salad is negative calories, we didn't even feel bad!  I usually am not a big salad fan, so if I find a recipe that we both love this much, it is definitely a keeper!

Hubby's Opinion:
"This salad is easy to prepare when you don't feel like cooking. It has a good kick to it."



No comments:

Post a Comment