Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Entry Decor

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=227168a298&view=att&th=14166445e6ac1d46&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hm5anre04&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8rHTQq3gl4nz0-9lWNlu-g&sadet=1380400293263&sads=xQuBdRIUtndl-HHLhBn301I5KAs
It is a little hard to believe that it is Fall when it is still above 90 degrees here in Las Vegas! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the colors, the scents, the holidays, the food...it all just makes me really happy.
I don't usually decorate for holidays other than Christmas. I have put a lot of work into decorating my house, and I don't want to take everything down every holiday. I did decide, however, that I would like to decorate my front door. So, why not start with my favorite time of year?

The wreath is by far my favorite part of the decorations. I made it a few years ago with just the two white flowers. I added these orange flowers and lots of leaves. I love the colors. They are very versatile and can be used for Spring and Summer as well. I purchased the garland at Walmart for $2.97 each.

The pumpkins I bought at the dollar store, which was such a steal! I found the same ones at Walmart for $5, so I definitely got a great deal! I literally searched all over town for something like this. I wanted to incorporate pumpkins in the decor, but I didn't want them to have faces so I can us the same decorations throughout Halloween and Thanksgiving.

The doormat we have had for quite awhile. I got it at a store in town called Fallas. They sell designer items for discounted prices. If you live in Las Vegas or California, you should definitely check it out. I don't remember how much it cost, but I know I have never bought anything there for more than $5 a piece.

I really, really love my new fall decor. It is bright and cheery and makes me very happy. I plan to keep this up until it is time to decorate for Christmas...so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment