Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese

 It's 9:59 here in windy Las Vegas and Josh and I are eating lunch... I know, it's weird but I HATE breakfast food! I don't like french toast or sausage, eggs creep me out, and I have to be in a breakfast-y mood to eat pancakes. I'm weird, but according to the Today Show, as long as you eat within two hours of waking up, it doesn't matter what type of food you eat.  So, that makes me feel a little more normal.

Today is Josh's day off, so we have a more time to cook our "breakfast." I found this idea on Pinterest this morning and, to be honest, it didn't look that great to me. But, as I was scrolling the food section, Josh kept saying "Babe, let's make that, please, I want that!" haha So, here we sit eating our sloppy joes for breakfast. Let me tell you, I'm impressed! I was not expecting this to be so good! I like sloppy joes and I like grilled cheese so it kinda just makes sense! It was really quick to make and is super filling.

Hubby's Opinion:
"The taste melts in your mouth. This should be a regular family recipe...for a long time."




No comments:

Post a Comment