Monday, April 22, 2013

One Pot Baked Ziti and Homemade Garlic Bread


This is one of my new favorite recipes!! I love the baked ziti from Olive Garden, but it can be expensive to eat out all the time. I promise you, this tastes almost exactly like their ziti! And, best of all, the Pampered Chef cookware can be used on the stove or in the oven. This makes clean up much easier! If you don't have the cookware, bake in a casserole dish. 

We made our ziti with vegetable pasta to make it a little healthier. Of course, you can always add more veggies into the sauce. I usually like to add an onion and some squash, but it still tastes great without anything. I would love to try this recipe with a spicy Arribiatta pasta sauce. You can definitely add meat into your sauce as well. We actually don't eat meat very often, so ours was vegetarian.

Hubby's Opinion:
"The taste was unique. I wish I could request it everyday."

  
I used to be a Texas Toast kinda girl. But, have you seen the ingredients in garlic bread? No thanks, I'll make it myself. This recipe for garlic bread is super, super easy. You can make a large batch and store in the fridge. And, it is really inexpensive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment