Monday, October 13, 2014

I couldn't let the $5/3 coupons expire!


Here is today's little haul. I had two more of the $5/3 Tide/Bounce/Downy coupons, and I just couldn't let them expire. As you know, I have PLENTY of Tide, so I used the coupons for some other things we needed. While I was there, I picked up a few other things we needed.

I absolutely LOVE the Windex Touch-Ups and the automatic toilet bowl cleaners! We bought them a few months ago to try, and they are so convenient. For me, life is about convenience lately. At my previous job, I only worked 3-4 days, about 20 hours a week. Now, I am working full time, at least 40 hours a week, which is a big change. I just don't have the kind of time I had before! The first few weeks after I started this job, I tried to keep up the house like I used to, but I just couldn't. I just don't have the time, or the energy for that matter. The only way my house stays clean anymore is by quick cleaning.

The Windex Touch-Ups were for sale for $3.47 each. There was a peelie on the bottle for $.75 off making them $2.72 each. I also found a rebate on Ibotta for $1.50 off, which will make them $1.97 each! That is a 44% savings.

The toilet bowl cleaners were for sale for $1.97, and I bought four. I had a coupon for $1/2 from the 10/7 RP, which made them $1.47 each. This was a 26% savings, which is not as good as I would have hoped as I like to stay around 40% savings, but we actually did need these.

The Bounce bars were for sale for $5.47 for the refill and $5.97 for the other two. I used the $5/3 coupon from the 9/28 PG, which made them $4.13 each. I love these. So much easier than using dryer sheets! This is a 33% savings; again, not as great as I would have liked it to be, but these really don't go on sale that often, and they are something that we use a lot. Plus, I needed to use my coupon lol.

The Downy was on rollback for $3.97 from $4.97. I know we just bought Downy in our last haul, but I like the scented one for doing the sheets and the regular one for clothes. I know, I'm weird. Anyways... I used another of the $5/3 coupons from the 9/28 PG, which made them $2.30 each. This was a 54% savings!

The Soft Scrub was for sale for 1.97, I bought two. I had a coupon for $1/1 from the 10/7 RP. This was a 51% savings. I have never used these before, but I am always looking for easy things to clean the bathroom with, so for a dollar, I'll give it a try!

Finally, the Advil was on rollback for $12.96. I had a $3/1 coupon, again from the 10/7 RP. This made them $9.96, a 24% savings. Again, not to the 40%, but something we needed. Josh likes these the best for when he has migraines. Plus, it came with 20 free pills, so that's a plus!

Oh, and I also purchased an All You magazine.

Alrighty, there is our little haul. Tomorrow, I am headed to the Dollar Tree --well a few Dollar Trees since you can only use four coupons at a time-- to use my $1/1 Advil PM coupons, which will make them absolutely free!! See you tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment